Panic Button turns your phone into a personal security tool. If you need immediate help, it sends a pre-defined text message to 2 pre-determined numbers. Depending on your preference, your location is also included in this text message. Also, depending on your preference, your phone automatically starts recording videos.
Panic Button With Voice Command
Panic Button turns your phone into a personal security tool. If you need immediate help, it sends a pre-defined text message to 2 pre-determined numbers. Depending on your preference, your location is also included in this text message. Also, depending on your preference, your phone automatically starts recording videos. PANIC BUTTON IS TOTALLY FREE.
Three most important features that make Panic Button unique;
– You can send your emergency message by shaking your phone without turning it on.
– If you stay away from the phone, you can send emergency message with your voice command.
– If you send an emergency message by mistake, you may indicate that you send message by mistake by pressing another button.
Panic Button is designed with all kinds of emergencies in mind. Therefore, it automatically sends the emergency message with your changed location every 5 minutes in case your location changes continuously (eg an abduction event).
The Panic Button uses Google Voice Recognition Assistant as a voice recognition tool. The voice assistant must be on for your voice commands to work. However, you can close the application completely if you want to stop listening to your commands.
Very Important Note:
The Panic Button never saves your personal data. The voice assistant is ready to listen to your instant commands. The Panic Button does not record your location information, contacts, text messages or voice in any way. There is no server of Basak Software and there is no data exchange between the application and Basak Software. The requested access permissions when the application is installed are for the correct operation of the application only.
The user is responsible for the correct use of the Panic Button. Basak Software is not responsible for misleading security units in any way. To avoid misuse;
– Always ask for help by pressing the red panic button first.
– Close the application completely to avoid accidentally sending an emergency message by capturing your keyword from your speech assistant during the day. In situations where you do not feel safe, open the application and press the home key or lock the phone screen to hold the phone. The Panic Button will then listen to your voice commands.
– If you want to leave the voice command feature on all the time, set your keyword as a word that you won’t use during the day.
– To use the shake function to send a message, open the application and shake the phone firmly. If you send the application to the background by pressing the home button after opening the application, the shake function will remain active. The shaking function is deactivated only if you close the application completely.
– If you accidentally send a message, immediately press the green button to send a false alarm message that you have already defined.
– Do not forget to open location services when you open the application so that the application can detect your location.
Wishing You Never Use This Application…